Product Review: Bolse® 4.2Amp 20W High Output Turbo Charge Dual USB Port Wall Charger
I received this unit from the manufacturer in exchange of an honest review.
– This unit is very compact. It is a square of approximately 1 inch each side.
– Retractable connectors makes it easy to carry
– 2 output USB slots rated at 2.1 amps each
– I tested this charger with my Galaxy Note 3, which stock charger is 2.1 amps too. This gave me a real benchmark. This Bolse charger managed to charge my Note 3 in an average of 10 minutes later than the stock charger.
– More specific, it normally takes 2:30 hours to charge my Note 3 using stock charger. With the Bolse it took 2:40 and 2:45 hours.
– At the same time I charged my Note 3 in one slot and a 2,600mAh Bolse battery pack on the other. My Note 3 charge time was increased by 10 minutes, reaching 2:55 hours, while the battery pack took 3 hours.
One thing I liked of this charger is the LED light. It is not as other Bolse chargers which is intense blue. This one is a very light yellow which does not bothers during the night. Great improvement!
I recommend this charger for a quick charge wherever you are. This should provide a boost when using products that require less than the stock 2.1 amps as the Note 3. Plus, you will have the convenience of having not just 1, but 2 output slots providing 2.1 amps.